Points of the week
1. I am constantly fluctuating between hopefulness and confidence and then despair and loneliness. I guess that’s life, especially for someone emotional like me :)
2. I am signed up for a stats tutor! I should be meeting with them again next week to confirm. Look at me, taking advantage of SU resources! :) Next: writing center!
3. I love my English and Philosophy classes. I had this English professor last quarter and after talking to her, she’s agreed to be my English advisor! So I need to keep up with researching grad school, and just generally, leaving here with what I want to. I thought today how strange it is that here I am, IN the third year of what will become later “those four college years”, and I don’t feel like it at all. I’m in my third year of college. Two down, baby! How funny!
4. My philosophy professor is awesome. He seems a lot like me; or vice versa? He really clicks with me. His name’s Apple, and he’s really funny.
5. Cold weather is back!!! Sort of!
I often contrive
- my aesthetic
- my attempt to organize
- my inherent knowledge of what “should” be
I don’t find Doc Marten’s aesthetically pleasing. Shoot me?
I just discovered the power of my NPR News iPhone app to listen to ANY PROGRAM AT ANY TIME. Thank you, fucking internet. So goddamn white.
actually no fun
We freak each other out by… what, by making each other nervous? Not trusting others to love us?
The worst thing about living alone off campus is having no one to just sit with
You are finally taking advantage of resources whole and holy
And the air is cold
Also, today turned around dramatically and kind of rocked my socks off. AHHHHH i fucking love my team right now.(via twogoldstars)
Prosciutto and nutella: not bad
RT @KARMAigetaround: @the_sass I might have had something to do with it :) #KARMAigetaround !!!
Did I almost cry at the episode of sex and the city in which she takes Stanford to prom?
She talks about NYC like a transplant, it’s hopeful
Someone tell me I’m a good and functioning human being. I am so easily distracted I am good I love mysel today isnweord so is the world
Three people helped me carry stolen groceries back to my apartment. Karma?
is a highstrung muscle
Count me in, big bird accessory please
And I would do it in a heartbeat.
if you want a companion for this outing i except youll best be calling me lady